2/3/22

Cold Tonight

 

Adventure Location: Rockport,Texas

Adventure Date: 2-3-2022

Click the pic to enlarge



It was a decent day overall. We did a bit of running around looking for pictures but did not find any until we came back to the Castle. This is a picture of a very seldom seen item that is stored in the bathroom closet at the back corner.





That fleece vest is out to be used for the first time in over a year. Our motto of “we have wheels” keeps the vest stored at the back of the closet almost all the time. In fact we did our job so well a few years ago that that vest spent three years in the closet without ever leaving it. But tonight and tomorrow have called the vest back out and into serious service. When we need it WE NEED IT.



As you might expect it has not been an exciting day but it has been a good fun day of art efforts. Here is a clue about a painting that should be finished within the month.





Now all we have to do for the rest of the night is kick back and rest from all the trying to have tooooo much fun we did.

8 comments:

  1. Glad you found the vest. Snow here today, but the ice wasn't bad before hand, so all is well enough. Considering. (In case of power failure, I dragged out my REI down sleeping bag from 1970 - best $120 I ever spent, and that was 1/3 of my income at the time. Well, I was in NY and winter camping and young.) I'm trying to remember that bird with the yellow flash on it's face but can't, and am too lazy to look it up. Guess I'll have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I thought you told me that the temperature does not get that low in Rockprt! Although Tucson is in the freezing temps in the morning right now…of course I am in Florida right now so I cannot complain. I have seen so many birds on this trip! I will be excited to see your new artwork for sure. Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to the national weather records the normal low for today is 48F in Rockport Tx.

      Delete
  3. I won't comment on our weather. What's the bird?
    the Ol'Buzzard

    ReplyDelete