BEAUTIFUL

BEAUTIFUL

5/23/24

A Goofy Day

 

Adventure Location:

Decatur, Alabama

Date: May 23, 2024



The goofy day started pretty normally. The usual stuff and then out the door for a good walk. About a quarter mile down the trail the OFM suddenly was feeling like he had no business out walking so we turned back. The OFM was feeling worse when we got to the Castle. He headed for the bed and rested for over an hour and when he got up whatever it was was still making trouble. So we canceled physical activity for until at least lunch.



We did very little physically active things until late afternoon when we noticed we were feeling fine again. So we went outside to check what we would need to do to be ready to wash the Castle tomorrow. So we got out some more hose and the washing brush. Everything seemed in good shape so at our next chance we will give the Castle a bath.

Now it is 2030 and we seem to be just fine. Wierd.

Anyway everyone have a nice night and enjoy the big holiday events of the next few days.



4 comments:

  1. Might need to eat a bit more for your breakfast, so you can keep having tooooo much fun.
    Be Safe in this heat and Enjoy the long weekend.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get past 75 (which a LOT of folks don't), this is the kind of thing that just happens. Got to go with the flow. Now for a rant: I am SO sick of people telling me to "be safe". It is nobody's business how I live my life. If I want to tempt fate, it is my business, not theirs. Worry about yourselves, people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take the Be Safe a bit of differently than most folks expect. I tell them thank you. I will be as safe as possible while doing what I want to do. Risk can be very rewarding fun.

      Delete