Morning Peace

Morning  Peace

10/28/23

Frog Pond Evening

 

Adventure Location:

Decatur, Alabama

Date: October 28, 2023

Today the walk was very benign but very nice. We had a few folks stop to visit a minute or two as we passed each other. The trails were all heavy with folks out for a walk on a Saturday morning. To our surprise we did not take a picture the whole 2 plus miles because we have taken lots of pictures of EVERYTHING on that trail over the years. Nothing has really changed in the last several weeks either. Other than the pickle ball courts are progressing.

We returned to the Castle, got all washed up and sat down to plan a departure for the winter. We know we do not want to be gone past mid May so that end of the trip is set well.

Remember this is year 17 of doing this and a lot of things have been seen and done enough but we hope for more to show up. In the time of messing around this morning we finally found a time in the scheduled travels to visit Rockport Tex and see a few old friends there. But November is snow bird arrival month and things are always a schedule mess in November down in that south Texas area. So we will keep working on it.

Then we got our the art stuff and went to work on the latest coloring effort and finished it. So here it is for your viewing giggles.



We hope you enjoy the viewing of it. We shure had fun coloring and modifying it to fit our wants and attitude.

Everyone have a nice evening and relax for a bit.



5 comments:

  1. I hope your travel plans can come together the way you want them to! Every time I think of going somewhere I think "it's been awhile since I saw the Grand Canyon" but the winter is not the best time for that spot (in a camper).
    For an RV winter I think of Yuma AZ & that part of the world, or Rockport TX.. I'd like to go down & see SpaceX's operation by Brownsville.
    We're in Florida these days for the winter so that kind of planning doesn't happen.
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I am not sure what I want to do since it is so nice where I am at this time.

      Delete
    2. Times like that I always try to think of what it will be like in Jan & Feb where I am.

      Delete
    3. Yep I was sitting here reviewing the winter weather and thinking.

      Delete
    4. Time to pull out your list with the nice weather vs time of the year & see if that helps with the planning.
      About that list... I had a copy on my desktop before the solid state harddrive died and it's lost (another lesson on what to backup :-( ... if you were to put it back up one day I could copy it again...

      Delete