Adventure Location: Rockport, Texas
Today's Date: 5-17-2022
Finally some decisions were able to be made on travel plans for the near future. Tomorrow we will be attempting to make plans to be in north Alabama in early July. If this works out we have over thirty days to do things before we arrive up there. Another blog or three have been giving us the worst case of hitch itch we recall ever being struck with. One of them is
We will see what happens. The little two month trip last January and February to the Rio Grande River certainly started the travel itch in the OFM Teams again.
Today we started the last legal requirement that could hold us back. Sierra got the Texas inspection and now the OFM can pay the fees for the windshield sticker to allow Sierra to roam the country side. So far we are looking at the Texas and Oklahoma panhandles for touring some new territory. I.E. The third largest canyon in the USA is in the Texas panhandle and it is a four day tow from north Alabama just like Rockport Tx.
Since both the grands will be in formal schooling this next year, all the style of the last ten years travel is out the window and a new pattern is coming up. It will be interesting how things work out.
Today was spent cleaning up little nuisance things getting ready for rolling for the serious purpose of trying to have tooooo much fun.