Morning Peace

Morning  Peace

6/21/23

No Success

 

Adventure Location:

Decatur, Alabama

Point Mallard Campground

Date: June 21, 2023



Well folks here today was a big nothing. Computer trouble off and on all day until early evening. We guess some place somewhere was making upgrades to the system.

Then the OFM learned he had a new talent. All he has to do is get up from the computer and act like he was going outside and a rain drizzle would start and he would sit back down and watch the light rain for a bit.

We did get out for our chicken burger and root beer. And then we went to Hobby Lobby birthday gift shopping with no success there either.

Back at the Castle it started light rain as we drove into the campground.

And for supper it was part of the baked potato order from yesterday. So everyone work hard tomorrow trying to have tooooo much fun to make up for our slack today.

2 comments:

  1. Actually, sounds like a nice slack day. I would like to see some drizzle. It's been 100+ here everyday for a while, and no change in sight. Some thunderstorms going north, south, east, or west of us. Not that it matters much to me. I fell and broke my knee cap a couple of weeks ago, so my activities are limited to the house. At least I can put weight on it now, better than the first few days. I'm older than you, and hopping on one foot is not in my repertoire. But a walker and wheelchair are. Sheesh. Two weeks and I'm pretty tired of it already. But it was a good break. Clean and no surgery needed. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you busted a joint but I bet you will get it back to working it soon. And it was definitely a slack day. At least tonight I am getting to spread some colored pencil lead for a change.

      Delete