Madison Alabama
Here we are on a new week and nothing planned for the near future. The weather is a lot too hot for much outdoors until about 10 in the evening. Then it is time for bed for this old fat man. My very early morning walk went well but I really do not want to exercise walk before breakfast again. So it looks like our schedule has nothing on it for awhile but coloring with colored pencils in AIR CONDITIONED BUILDINGS. If something special happens I will update the blog.
That's when I'm walking, at or before sunrise. It's humid, but in the mid to high 70's. I carry a frozen bottle of water (wrapped in a bandana that I remove when I get hot) or I would never be able to do 2 miles. I manage to do a route that's mostly shaded. We're still high 90's with a heat index in the 100's during the day. Stay cool, Barney & have a good week!
ReplyDeleteThe hounds, dogs and I understand a schedule of nothing inside with the AC blasting. The extreme heat is over today but its too hot not to turn on the AC and not quite hot enough to turn on the AC if that makes sense. LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking in! I have been wondering how you were doing. I know it's tough when not much is happening but keep in touch with us, it's important at our age!
ReplyDelete