MADISON ALABAMA
The OFM started the day well and went out for his normal half hour fast walk in the nice sunshine. When he finished he felt a bit odd even for him. Back in his room with a bit of resting he still did not feel just right. So over to the caregivers station and did a blood pressure check and it came in right on perfect. So I sat in the social area a few minutes to think carefully. Then I went back to my room and checked the heat index and it was 98 degrees. Ok I found the culprit. Now I know that for the near future I will not be doing my 30minute aerobic walk outside. The OFM is not able to handle that much heat anymore. So it will be speed walking the air conditioned halls inside for a few weeks until the hot weather goes away. So folks be careful. I thought I was being very careful but it turns out it was not enough at my now advanced age of 80. Have fun safely please.
No comments:
Post a Comment