MADISON, ALABAMA
Not a big day at all. Mostly just trying to figure out what to do for myself the next 8 years or so without driving anything. I have always been a moving around fool even when I had no particular place to go.
The day went nicely with a few delightful conversations here and there during the day. Nobody doing anything exciting right now since school is starting again already.
A small amount of coloring was done but a major effort was made to rid myself of any coloring pages I most likely would not do. So those went to an new to coloring person who thought they would love to tangle with the pages of fun. I certainly hope she has lots of fun with them.
That is about the whole day there, so you can see I did not get overwhelmed with excitement with it. But is was pleasant all day with an after lunch two hour nap that was great. Have fun folks.OFM
I enjoy your blog & think it's great that you were able to pass along some coloring pages to a newly inspired artist. Hope you have a nice day.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the nice comment let us compete to see who can have the best day. I bet you win.
DeleteYou are not alone. I seem to have lots of the same type of days. Walking outside, weather permitting, seems to help me be more motivated.
ReplyDeleteI just got back from ,y heart protecting every day walk. It was a bit warm but nice weather. Have fun and thank you for commenting.
Delete