8/11/26

HOW MUCH LONGER?

 MADISON ALABAMA

8/11/26

The question came up today about how much longer will the OFM be able to produce this blog. So I got out my information on expected time periods certain phases of this disease.

This disease has been very variable on folks for a long time but certain patterns do repeat in most cases but not all cases. So I put my calculator to work and came up with an average life expectancy from where I seem to be in the progress of the dementia. Averaging this and that and wild guessing on my part brought me to this answer.

I can expect to be coherent enough to post for another six years. However the longest possibly seems to be about ten years.  The next phase will not likely be functionable for writing coherent literature.

So that all translates to another 6-10 years of my stories in this blog being available to be ridiculed. Now it looks like time to figure out how to have more good adventures to report. Every one have fun while we still can.  Good Night.

13 comments:

  1. Ha, now that I'm almost 81, I am hoping I will still be around to check your blog in 6 years. We'll see....you seem to be doing quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every blog post is an inspiration. Very much a highlight to my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may have intermittent good and bad days in the future, but they will all add up to having tooooo much fun.
    Stay Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Judith. We are all hoping we will still be here to READ your blog!! Keep up the good fight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the nice comments. I just got back in from my half hour fast walk and it was nice to read them while cooling off from th bright hot sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think writing a blog is probably good exercise for your brain. Plus, I really enjoy reading it whenever you feel like publishing. Today (Aug 12) is having 4 major astrological events happening- Google for details. And, wishing you an early Happy Birthday for tomorrow.! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you, Barney! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY birthday to my colored pencil teacher! Welcome to the 80s group!

    ReplyDelete