MADISON ALABAMA
It was a nice calm hot morning when I went for my 30 minute walk after breakfast. The birds were chirping and a nice gentle breeze cooled me gently. However the facility was all excited. The foundation repair folks have the other wing of this facility closed of from the rest of the building. They are drilling 8 inch diameter holes in the concrete floor through to the supporting dirt area. Some how (and I have no idea how) they drilled into the cable giving that wing of the building electricity for that side of the building AC. So my wing is still staying cooled but the dining room and gatherings room is not getting cooled. We have not been told any status of when that error will be repaired.
If we are lucky this will be the only real mess during this repair of the building, but I doubt we will be that lucky. Have fun folks, I am. THE OFM
Are the cooks without AC, too? That wouldn't be great for fixing meals. Have a nice day, Barney.
ReplyDeleteI think not, but I do not know for sure.
DeleteOh that is not good! A big chunk of concrete will have to come out to fix it!! They have scanners for that! Glad you are still cool as a cucumber!!
ReplyDeleteLike Nancy just said, the job just got a lot bigger $$$$$.
ReplyDeleteStay Safe and Enjoy having tooooo much fun in a supervisory capacity.
It's about time.