7/9/26

DESK REARRANGING

Madison, Ala.

Tonight started the reorganization my desk top of the last few years.  With my art efforts using the desk top now along with my usual other daily chores like paying bills I have been fighting with a very  cramped desk top. So tonight started the latest effort and it has been productive.  By no means are the quirks all worked out but progress is being made to handle all the different types of efforts the desk is used for. 

In the mean time the OFM has been putting effort into losing weight. As of a couple of days ago I broke below 200 pounds for the first time in about five years and it feels really good. We will not discuss how much I got up to.  And that is it for the latest in my plain, dull  life . OFM

 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on losing the weight, Barney! Careful. We don't want you to be Old Skinny Man! You always were into keeping things neat and organized. For sure you will be glad to have your desk in good shape!😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to try to find stuff to occupy your time. You always were a tidy guy, purging the rv more than once a year. Have a good day, Barney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on losing weight! It's hard to go from RV'ing to settling down, but I think you are doing an amazing job of it. Have a great day Barney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the other day I was sitting at the little desk thinking about the govt surplus desk I had some years back, one of the full sized (60" wide) desks, metal with drawers on both sides and those slide out shelves.
    I looked up the size on the internet (standard government desk), pulled out my tape measure and again realized why I have this small desk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am becoming much more of a minimalist as I age. Don't need a bunch of extra stuff around any more.

      Delete