7/22/26

GOOD NEWS FINALLY.

 MADISON, ALABAMA

Finally some decent news. The computer system guru caught me finally and we had a great productive happening.  The system had some trouble and my ancient over 30 years old computer had some trouble also.  He reset this and that. I had been wise to keep my fingers out of most of what he tweaked.  The main trouble was my internal antenna was only working at 10% now. The new antenna from a couple of weeks ago was working but I had not installed it correctly since I misunderstood the instructions. He did an look around in the computer and changed a few "automatic" upgrades or ????? that needed tweaking. etc. The end result was a screaming fast solid performing computer  BUT his diagnostics program found a few components in my machine that need a big updating but this old machine does not have the parts available any more on the market. His recommendation is when things evolve enough to cause trouble again that I update to a current computer. But for now it is screaming faster than ever before and I am a happy little fool. 

I just finished my daily torture walk as some folks here call it and now I have a little catching up on my computer based messing around. See ya`ll later,


No comments:

Post a Comment