7/24/26

CLEANING OUT AGAIN

 Madison, Alabama


Yesterday I got into another spell of cleaning out. Now and then I realize I have not used something for over a year or so and spend a few minutes wondering why I still have it. Then I notice another thing etc. Well yesterday afternoon it happened again.  My art/computer desk was getting crowded and seemed to need to get another table here. As I looked at possible solutions to my lack of space I noticed several things that had no business taking up space in my world any more. Thus the clean out got going.  Now the dumpster is filled again and I have plenty of space for my play things and exercise needs..  

Once again I have proved to myself that simple living is MY best way of life.  Maybe even a truck mounted camper would be plenty these days. Hmmmmm.

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you ... I do the same thing. Funny how that "important" stuff just isn't important any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barney, You are so right about simple living. We recently traded our 30ft. 5th wheel for a much smaller travel trailer and were amazed at how much stuff we had in the 5th wheel. Probably half that we didn't need to be carrying all over the place. Simple is best and the smaller trailer feels good. We look forward to your posts. Bruce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep my 20 ft trailer served me well for twenty years before I had to quit traveling.

      Delete