10/4/26

OUCH

 MADISON, ALABAMA

Good morning from old sore head.  I had a mean migraine attack yesterday and my little bitty brain is still sore this morning. However I am recovering just fine and ready for something to get happening again. It has been a very slow time since the last blog entry but things have been OK in general. So what have I been doing. Just smearing colored pencil lead on papers.  Not much exciting but a friend or two and I have a good reason to visit and gripe about things. When your big complaint is your scrambled eggs needed a little bit more cooking time this morning then you have a great life going on in my opinion.

In the mean time get going and have so extra fun this next week. I will certainly be trying to. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I get it. My big gripe is the wind changed and brought the lovely DIARY COW smell to my front door. We all gotta have something to gripe about ... keeps us on our toes!!! Hope you head feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete